Titles included in deals across multiple years
What it tells you
A companion report to the Titles included in deals per year report, this shows a list of titles included in a specific publisher deal or collection, with a year by year comparison, enabling you to see which titles have been added or removed in a particular year.
This information comes directly from Knowledge Base+ (KB+) or from other published sources. We do not actively maintain these lists once we have collected them so they will not include subsequent changes that the publishers have made.
You will be able to see details of all the deal information we have in JUSP, not just the deals you take.
How to run the report
- Log in to the portal and select Titles included in deals across multiple years
- Select the deal you would like to take a closer look at
- Click Generate
How to interpret the data
The data are presented in a table and can be downloaded as a CSV file.
For deals where JUSP has data on titles included across multiple years you can see at a glance which titles are included in each year's deal with ticks and crosses. The table also includes a total at the bottom indicating the number of titles in each year's deal.
Archive or backfile title lists are not available in these reports.
Top tips for using this report
- Use this report to check which titles are included in deals and identify any titles which may no longer be part of a package (particularly if they are ones with high usage)
- Please be aware that this information is a work in progress and not all deals or years are included - also some deals (e.g. Nature Gold) enable institutions to choose a certain number of titles from a selection and therefore cannot be replicated within JUSP
- Download as a CSV file to do your own more detailed analysis in Excel