Titles included in deals per year
What it tells you
These reports give lists of titles included in a range of deals from various publishers. This information comes directly from Knowledge Base+ (KB+) or from other published sources. We do not actively maintain these lists once we have collected them so they will not include subsequent changes that the publishers have made. You will be able to see details of all the deal information we have in JUSP, not just the deals you take.
How to run the report
- Log in to the portal and select Titles included in deals per year
- Select the deal you would like to take a closer look at
- Select a year
- Click Generate
How to interpret the data
The data are presented in a table and can be downloaded as a CSV file.
This is a useful way to get lists of titles in deals from one place. The information is usually available from Jisc Collections or Knowledge Base+ (KB+) or the publishers themselves, but getting the titles through JUSP helps save you time tracking them down.
See the related report 'Titles included in archive per year' for archive or backfile title lists which are not available in these reports.
Top tips for using this report
- You may wish to download package details to compare different deals (e.g. different packages from publishers) when taking out deals or renewing
- You may wish to use this information to ensure you have an up-to-date listing of titles you have access to
- Please be aware that this information is a work in progress and not all deals are included - also some deals (e.g. Nature Gold) enable institutions to choose a certain number of titles from a selection and therefore cannot be replicated within JUSP
- If you have a version of a deal that is not on the list, please let us know and we will see if we can include it