List all deals and title counts
What it tells you
This report lists all the frontfile deals for which JUSP holds title information for a specific year together with the numbers of titles per deal. The numbers of titles for each deal are hyperlinked to the title listings.
This information comes directly from Knowledge Base+ (KB+) or from other published sources. We do not actively maintain these lists once we have collected them so they will not include subsequent changes that the publishers have made. You will be able to see details of all the deal information we have in JUSP, not just the deals you take.
How to run the report
- Log in to the portal and select List all deals and title counts
- Select the deal you would like to take a closer look at
- Select a year (data available from 2009-date)
- Click Generate
How to interpret the data
This facility is available where we have details of the titles included in publishers' deals. It is not available for all publishers or all years.
Archive or backfile title lists are not available in these reports.
Top tips for using this report
- Download as a CSV file to do your own more detailed analysis in Excel
- Use the data to help fill in the SCONUL return question on 'number of e-journal titles'