Show usage of all titles in a particular date range
What it tells you
This report shows total usage or access denials across all publishers for your institution in selected date range.
Selecting Type: JR1, the report shows usage of all titles contained in any JR1 report for your institution for the selected date range with the option to exclude zero usage. It shows for each title, whether it's been flagged as a core title, identifiers, publisher, supplier, platform, JR1 total, JR1a total, JR1 GOA total and frontfile (JR1 minus JR1a) total.
Selecting Type: JR2 will show you the total access denials for each title for your institution for the selected date range. It shows for each title, whether it's been flagged as a core title, identifiers, publisher, supplier, platform, and total JR2.
This report may be large and may take several minutes to run.
How to run the report
- Log in to the portal and select Show usage of all titles in a particular date range
- Select start and end month and year
- Select JR1 for usage and JR2 for access denials
- Select 'All titles' or 'Only titles with usage' (applicable to JR1 only)
- Click Generate
How to interpret the data
The table shows the usage or access denials of every title taken by your institution for all publishers participating in JUSP for the date range selected.
Top tips for using this report
- Sort by title, publisher, supplier or platform
- Show core titles first to see your usage of core titles across all publishers
- Download the report as a CSV file to perform your own analyses such as sorting by total to view most used or most demanded titles across more publishers