Show usage of all titles in a particular year
What it tells you
The usage of all titles contained in any JR1 report for your institution for the selected year with the option to exclude zero usage. It shows for each title, whether it's been flagged as a core title, identifiers, publisher, supplier, platform, JR1 total, JR1a total, JR1 GOA total and frontfile (JR1 minus JR1a) total.
This report may be large and may take several minutes to run.
How to run the report
- Log in to the portal and select Show usage of all titles in a particular year
- Select year
- Select 'All titles' or 'Only titles with usage'
- Click Generate
How to interpret the data
The table shows the usage of every title taken by your institution for all publishers participating in JUSP.
Top tips for using this report
- Sort by title, publisher, supplier or platform
- Show core titles first to see your usage of core titles across all publishers
- Download the report as a CSV file to perform your own analyses