Annual summary (from BR2)
What it tells you
The Annual summary (BR2) provides a high level summary of total book usage by calendar year . It shows the BR2 total (number of successful section requests) for the selected year or all years for each supplier. For a summary by academic year, see SCONUL returns (from BR2).
How to run the report
- Log in to the portal
- Select "Annual summary (from BR2)"
- Select an individual supplier or all suppliers
- Select a year or all years
- Click Generate
How to interpret the data
The resulting report will give the total number of section requests for the specified calendar year for each supplier in the portal (or the specified supplier you chose for the report). The definition of a section differs between suppliers (e.g. page, chapter, entry) and so comparisons should me made with caution.
Top tips for using this report
- Download the data as a CSV file and combine this with other information
- Sort by Total BR2 to identify suppliers with the highest number of section requests
- Download data from different calendar years to compare usage longitudinally