Events and Training
This page contains recordings, slides and details of various webinars, presentations and events run or attended by members of the JUSP team. There are also workshop exercises and answers provided.
If you are new to JUSP or if you simply want to quickly remind yourself about what JUSP can do we recommend having a look at the Getting Started Guide, which answers many of the questions that users have when setting up an account and beginning to run reports. We would also recommend viewing our video guides, and then looking at the range of support materials such as guides to reports and FAQs linked from the Support tab above.
Training sessions and webinars
Training exercises questions and answers
These exercises are designed to help you work through some of the main reports in JUSP using data from our demonstrator site. You will need to contact us for a username and password, and you can then use the dummy data for these exercises or in any other training sessions you wish to run using JUSP.
If you would like a demonstrator username and password, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2017 journal exercises
- Evidence for journal substitutions | Evidence for journal substitutions - with answers
- Identifying titles for subscription or purchase | Identifying titles for subscription or purchase - with answers
- An overview of usage for a publisher | An overview of usage for a publisher - with answers
2017 book exercises
- Checking for available data | Checking for available data - with answers
- Reporting | Reporting - with answers
- Identifying additional purchases | Identifying additional purchases - with answers
- Reviewing e-book subscriptions | Reviewing e-book subscriptions - with answers
2016 journal exercises
- Using JUSP for the SCONUL return | Using JUSP for the SCONUL return - with answers
- Title cancellations | Title cancellations - with answers
- Usage ranges, trends and other reports | Usage ranges, trends and other reports - with answers
- Comparing deals | Comparing deals - with answers
2016 book exercises
New to JUSP? Wondering how it can help you? The following is a short quiz which will get you to explore the JUSP website and answer multiple choice questions to test your knowledge. You may find it useful to open the quiz in a new tab or window so you’re free to explore the site to help you find the answers. Some questions have clues to help you if you’re stuck.